aligned purpose, culture and behaviours
We help organisations and companies to excel by understanding their dominant behaviours well enough to make clear choices about what supports and undermines organisational goals.
Real-time ‘Instant Behavioural Assessments’© allow us to map preferences and patterns, identifying problematic stuck behaviours at particular interfaces. We then design bespoke interventions which help teams and leaders understand these patterns and transform those which hold them back.
Behaviourally-skilled organisations are able to name and easily understand their current ‘culture’ – something which is often described as too intangible to be named. Using a simple framework, individuals can then make more informed choices about their behaviour and can help one another ensure that certain patterns don’t threaten to de-rail significant projects, initiatives or even the broader organisational purpose.
As part of this process, we explore the organisation’s history and future purpose. What brought it to where it is today and where is its future focus? Are the current observable behaviours aligned sufficiently for it to realise its goals? Rolled out across whole systems, this approach builds high-performing companies and organisations.
These organisations tend to experience:
- high levels of trust and authenticity
- strong, secure leadership at every level of the organisation
- the ability to navigate crisis with ease
- happy employees who report feeling proud to work there
- excellent customer/client/stakeholder satisfaction levels
- lower levels of absenteeism and staff turnover
- enhanced creativity and innovation
- more powerful and productive conversations
- increased adaptability – the organisation as a whole is better equipped to manage change
said they could identify stuck patterns of behaviour in groups and could now transform them
said they believed the approach to be crucial to the success of change initiatives
said they believed the teams who worked this way became more cohesive
said they believed the approach was complementary to other approaches
Want us to work with your organisation?
If you need help understanding or working with behavioural dynamics within your organisation, get in touch…